Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running & Yoga

This morning, at 5:30 am, I went for a run with Lora, my newest friend from Alaska. We were on the look out for wild peacocks! No such luck.We did however attract a pack of wild dogs who would trot along beside you, then sprint ahead chasing each other, then fall back, and repeat. But at the end of the run there was one dog who wasn't done with us. As we walked inside he slyly snuck in behind us. As we were walking down the hallway I hear the dog following us! We try to lure him out but he understands what we are doing and he turns around and runs up the stairs! Somehow the assistant was able to get him back outside. Very eventful morning and its not even 7 am.

We did yoga outside today. And after the run it felt so good to get to stretch and calm down. I have yet to purchase a yoga mat so right now I am doing it on the cement. Which is not the most comfortable. I am getting the poses, but I am SO inflexible. I hope I get better throughout the 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment